|Category||By August 21st, 2016, GMT+8||On/After August 21st, 2016, GMT+8|
|Student||RMB 1,672.50 (USD 250)||RMB 2,007.00 (USD 300)|
|IEEE Member||RMB 3,345.00 (USD 500)||RMB 3,679.50 (USD 550)|
|Non IEEE Member||RMB 3,679.50 (USD 550)||RMB 4,014.00 (USD 600)|
|Accompanying person||RMB 2,007.00 (USD 300)||RMB 2,341.50 (USD 350)|
|Turorial||RMB 1,338.00 (USD 200)||RMB 1,672.50 (USD 250)|
1. The system can only receive RMB (Chinese currency) due to limitations of the system. The registration fees originally marked in USD have to be changed to the equivalent RMB at the exchange rate of 6.69. (RMB = USD * 6.69)
2. Full time students MUST provide valid proof (copy of valid student ID card or letter from their institution or program director) when submitting their registration and payment.
3. IEEE members MUST provide Member No. when submitting their registration and payment.
4. Tutorial is an additional option. The registration fee for the tutorial is accounted separately. A participant can choose to register the conference only, or the tutorial only, or both. The seats for the tutorial is limited and participants are encouraged to register early.
5. The original option for student registration excluding lunches and banquet has been cancelled to avoid difficulties in implementation.
The registration fee entitles delegates and students to:
The registration fee entitles accompanying person to:
Note: Optional Tours for Accompany persons are available. Please see the detailed information at the Optional Tours.
Cancellation and refund
*If you have questions about Registration, please contact:
Ms. Joana Yi PCO Department BRAVOLINKS INTEGRATED MARKETING CO., LTD. CHINA CYTS M.I.C.E SERVICE CO., LTD. Add: 16/F, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dong Zhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007, China Email: firstname.lastname@example.org